SPECIAL INTEREST TRAVEL
IEM creates memorable Special Interest Travel (Small Group) programs for the discerning leisure group as well as our corporate clients. Our specialty programs include educational, historical, genealogical programs. We cater to leisure groups, corporate groups, clubs, families, active seniors and LGBT travel.
IEM’s custom travel programs are land based packages where IEM negotiates for the best rates on all components of your trip (air component can also be negotiated if requested). Each Special Interest Travel program includes:
- Event Travel Consultant
- Personal Concierge/Butler Service (24 hour availability, unpacking/packing service, etc)
- Online/Hard Copy Registration
- Pre-Trip Orientation
- Day by Day Program Agenda
- Contract Negotiation for best rates on hotels, group dining, activities, rentals, etc.
- Program Hospitality Desk or Suite
- Travel Director
- Welcome Cocktail – Let’s Get The Lay of the Land
- City Walking Tour – What’s Around Us?
- Pre-determined Group Meals
- All Planned Program Activities
- All Taxes/Service Charges and Gratuities
- Trip Insurance